Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes!!!


They're so easy! I'm a lazy baker so I use mixes. I used the strawberry cake mix and then poured it into a bunch of ice cream cones. I used a muffin pan to hold up the cones but when I checked them near the end, some of them did tip. It wasn't a big deal because they were pretty much done except a tad in the center.

After I let them cool, I put on the frosting and sprinkles! They were so cute. I ate way to many of them.

As for baking them, they do take just a bit longer than what was suggested for cupcake cook times. I filled them each about 2/3 of the way up and probably could have put just a bit more in so they had more fluff on top.

Mr. Muddy said they were just a bit too sugary but Teen Muddy and I ate like there was no tomorrow :). We will definitely be making these again!

No comments:

Post a Comment