Friday, April 1, 2016

Weekend!

It's going to be an insanely busy one but I'm excited for it anyway!

By the end of this weekend my bathroom WILL be done. At any cost, even if I don't sleep at all. Sort of like last weekend. I'm also meeting my bff for dinner Saturday and stopping by my sisters. Sunday meeting someone new and we'll see how that goes.

I didn't manage to get my second tempo swim of the week done today, exhaustion set in and I spent my morning watching cartoons with the little man on the couch. Tomorrow though after bringing my car to the shop I'll be heading to the gym. Thankfully it's in walking distance! And I'll be hoping it doesn't take all day to get finished. Or too expensive. My San Diego trip needs my cash not by car!

I missed my run last night too, my mile and a half. So I'll be doing that after work tonight. I ended up getting out of work about 40 min late. And that 40 min is a huge difference when working second shift till 11pm. But then I stayed up too late watching netflix in bed on my phone. Working on the Daredevil season two.

Tonight my run and depending on how tired I am, get caught up on some housecleaning for a few minutes. At least get the dishes done and the living room vacuumed would be a good start.

And my lower back is feeling much better tonight. Since the heavy snow this past Thursday it's been a bit sore. A whole week later and finally mostly relief :).

I hope you all have a good weekend too. I'll hopefully be less tired for my next update and have something worthwhile to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment