Ten things that make me who I am...
In no particular order...
1)I have to eat foods in a certain way. Anything rectangular is short edges, long edges, then repeat till there's nothing left. Candy bars I eat the chocolate off first. Anything circular I take small bites around and around and around except cookies which are broken into quarters and the center eaten first then the edges.
2) I can't eat pork chops. Really, I can't I gag the second it touches my tongue. But I can eat bacon and pepperoni. Sausage is a bit iffy.
3) I am friendly to everyone but very difficult to get to know because underneath my happy exterior I'm really shy.
4) I like capitalism. Yes, I really do. I'd rather live here than in Russia or any other socialist/communist country.
5) Even though I'm generally a capitalist I think there are some services we should all have to equally pay for like the police and fire department.
6) Occasionally I will have a snickers and a soda for lunch. By occasionally I mean a couple times a week.
7) I really really hate chocolate ice cream. It's so gross.
8) I think kids should be allowed some independence and have some basic household responsibilities. I think 8 is not to young to start doing their own laundry.
9) I need very little personal time but would be just as fine spending a week alone as I would spending a week with a big group.
10) I'm one of the few people who truly love my job and what I do. I can't imagine being this happy doing anything else.
Unless I won the lottery and could just watch TV, read, and eat pizza for a living, that might be the only thing happier than what I do.